Sabtu, 28 Juni 2014

What Do You Want Most In A Friend ?


Friends is one of the important people in our lives. The word "friend" here always accompany humans in socializing. However, a lot of the behavior and personality of our friends who are different from each other. According to my friend's behavior and personality is best for our friend who is diligent and always confident. Why do I say so? The following are some of the reasons that suit my personal experience.
The first reason is because when we have a friend who is a character that fits diligent. Friends who diligently will always motivate us when we were hit by their own laziness. Friends who diligently always have a positive effect because it will diligently produce good results. My example is someone who has a friend that diligent than me. I was lazy at the time, because my character is easy to be tempted by any case and ultimately lazy completing tasks and the other, my friend was the one who reminded him. Although sometimes there is no utterance of his mouth, but the behavior and personality inherent diligently made me conscious and embarrassed when I'm lazy. Friends are diligent to be sure he is intellectual person, because he is diligent to all and sundry, including in terms of learning and memorizing. So when we have friends who are diligent, not only the diligent we can get to change our attitudes are lazy, but also the versatility that can be obtained for a few lessons to teach us when we are not familiar with the subject.
The second reason why we should have a friend who is always sure because "belief" that we need to have. At the moment there is a friend who believes all things, he will always motivated to try and never complained with all he had to do. Confidence is important because without faith we are not going to work optimally. I proved this when I'm feeling pessimistic attitude, a friend who is always sure it was the one who opened the eyes of my heart to keep trying and always be sure that everything I did was the best. There are so many among my friends who are smart, diligent and forth but friends are always sure I find very rare, and therefore I would like to have a friend who is always confident in my entire life. sure that we as human beings who have the extraordinary intellect capable of doing any activity and were able to resolve any problems in using our intellect. My friend who is always sure this never complained with what became his responsibility, his belief is what motivates himself that he could accomplish any task it.

Thus, the best friend can give positive things for us so we are very grateful to have such friends. and two things that are important in making friends or having friends is a diligent attitude and always be sure that we are motivated to achieve a dream.

1 komentar:

  1. this writing is written because i love my friends...and friends of mine , they are my inspiration :)

    BalasHapus